General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018 and regulates the use of personal data throughout the EU.
We have appointed a designated Compliance Manager who continues to work closely with our management team and the Huthwaite Board to ensure our policies, processes and security measures are up to date and compliant. Our ongoing plans have accuracy, transparency and responsibility at their heart.
Currently we have:
- audited the personal data that we hold and recorded how we process it
- taken additional steps to ensure our data security measures continue to provide the high level of protection that we require
- updated several other policies, processes and other documentation in line with the GDPR and this is subject to continuous review
- conducted GDPR training sessions for our staff and continue to roll out this training through our wider resource network
- reviewed our client and supplier contracts to ensure that any personal data we share is secure and processed appropriately
- made sure that marketing communications about our thought leadership, products and services are managed appropriately
- looked at how we share data outside of the UK as part of our international business activities
If you would like more information or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org